We are looking for the candidate to fill the position of International Patient Coordinator as indicated.
Number of positions – One (1)
To provide seamless coordination for the international patients who visit the hospital or make inquiries through other hospital platforms.
Manager – Marketing, Communications and Client Experience
The ideal candidate should be able to:
• Receive medical assessment from the international patient handlers, interpret and make necessary arrangements for the patients visit.
• Coordinate all international patient inquiries and provide appropriate response within the quickest time possible. This involves making appointments with the relevant specialists and communicating any changes in due time.
• Ensure international patients are guided while visiting the hospital to enable them receive seamless service.
• Carry out daily checks on all admitted international patients and provide conclusive assistance.
• Ensure all medical reports and documents required after the patients visit are done and delivered to the patient or the necessary authority in the required time.
• Coordinate the ambulance service for the international patients requiring this service ensuring the ambulance providers selected have the necessary airport entry documentation and approvals to avoid unnecessary delays
• Conduct periodic visits to the international patient local offices for feedback sharing.
• Provide a monthly update report on the activities in your area to the Head of Medical Services and your immediate supervisor.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
• Three years’ experience of working in a busy environment
• Registered Nursing professional
• Use of Microsoft word and basic computer knowledge
• Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Clerical: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• English Language: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Time Management: Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
• Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should submit their applications, Curriculum vitae and academic certificates addressed to the Human Resource Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday 11th June 2018 by 5.00pm.
Note: If you have not heard from us by 20th June 2018, please consider your application unsuccessful
– Records Management
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com