Nakasero Hospital is a private hospital that was started by a group of Consultant Doctors in 2009 who came together with a goal of setting up a world class hospital that would meet the healthcare needs of Ugandans and East Africans who were seeking medical treatment outside the region, due to the gap in quality healthcare services in the country.
In all we do, we must remember this background and uphold this goal, guided by the vision, mission and values of the hospital.
Our Mission is to provide quality, sustainable, compassionate health care by leveraging local and international talent and state-of-the-art technology.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Cashier;
Job Purpose: Ensure the most efficient method to complete a transaction while handling both cash, cheques and preauthorized payments.
- Accurate recording of all cash and cheques received on a daily basis.
- Prepare summary reports of the cash received on a daily basis.
- Ensure receipts and payments are correctly posted to the appropriate personal accounts
- Respond to queries and inquiries made by customers were possible
- Reconcile summary voucher with cash received at the beginning of each shift.
- Issue receipts against the payments.
- Attend to customer complaints
- Post charges against patients accounts.
- Recording of doctors’ fees
- Work as a backup for the Cashier Payments.
- Any other duties assigned to you by the Supervisor.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi task and work to meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organized
- Should be able to pay attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Good customer care provision
Knowledge/Qualifications and Experience
A Diploma in Business Studies, Management, Accounting or Finance.
- Computer Literacy
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Candidates that have relevant experience, meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should submit their applications Curriculum vitae and copies of the academic credentials to the Human Resource Office Not later than, Friday October 1st 2021.
Nakasero Hospital provides an equal opportunity for all qualified persons and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, ethnicity, tribe, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Canvassing or lobbying by an applicant directly or indirectly in connection with any appointment shall disqualify the applicant.
Nakasero Hospital does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.