PREQUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR NAKASERO HOSPITAL UNDER VARIOUS CATEGORIES:
Nakasero Hospital, a private healthcare provider, is seeking to prequalify suppliers/vendors to provide services, goods and works that will enhance their own services to the clients and key stakeholders.
Nakasero Hospital now invites interested competent firms to pick pre-qualification documents from their Procurement Unit.
The bid documents will be sold at UGX100,000 per copy.
BID DEADLINE IS 9th August 2019
• General stationery
• Printed stationery
• Branded promotional materials
• Fabrication of signage
• Furniture and fittings (including outdoor furniture). This includes fabrication of furniture.
• Staff uniforms
• Electricals and fittings (including bulbs, sockets, wiring, switches etc)
• Plumbing fittings
• Bed linen, curtains & carpets
• Detergents, bleaches & cleaning materials
• First aid boxes
• Kitchen equipment (including but not limited to crockery, cutlery, flasks, trays, juice dispensers and microwave ovens)
• Food supplies (groceries like tea leaves, coffee, sugar as well as fresh fruits, vegetables, fresh meats and fish as well as cooking materials)
• Mobile and desk phone sets
• Packaging (brown paper bags, lab envelopes)
• Laundry equipment (industrial washing machines and dryers, steamers, flat irons)
• IT Equipment (computers, printers, accessories and consumables)
• Maintenance of IT Equipment
• Garage services (maintenance of vehicles)
• Transport (taxi services)
• Maintenance of generators, lifts, Air conditioning systems and equipment
• Plumbing and electrical maintenance services
• Tent hire
• Decorations (Interior decorators and event decorators)
• Events Management
• Minor works (metal works)
• Minor works (civil, electrical, mechanical, carpentry)
• Construction of prefabricated buildings.
Terms Of Reference for MIS Project Management
Nakasero Hospital, a private healthcare provider, is seeking for advisory and project management services for the installation of a new Management Information System (MIS). The service provider will also be expected to advise on the transition from the existing MIS to the new system.
Nakasero Hospital now invites interested competent firms or qualified consultants to pick Request for Proposal documents from their Procurement Unit (it is also available on the Hospital website – www.nakaserohospital.com) for the said services. The services are expected to start by August 16th 2019, and are to be conducted on site.
The bidding process is expected to run from July 25th to August 8th2019. Deadline is August 8th 2019, 14:00hrs.
For any queries/inquiries, please contact the Procurement Office on email firstname.lastname@example.org or the IT Manager on ITDepartment@nhl.co.ug
Tel: 0312 531400 or 0392 346150
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Nakasero Hospital is one of the leading private medical providers, offering comprehensive quality services in the healthcare sector. As we seek to expand our services, the hospital requires the comprehensive Management Information System (MIS) to support the growing business.
The appointed service provider will be tasked with managing the transition process to a new MIS by:
• Facilitating the requirements gathering for the new MIS
• Facilitating a gap analysis exercise
• Leading the selection and evaluation process of the new MIS
• Ensuring a smooth switch-over to the new MIS
• Leading the change management process post implementation
The service provider MUST have the following skills and experience:
• ITIL certification
• Successful management of at least 4 major software implementations
• Superior communication and persuasion skills
• PRINCE II certification or equivalent
• Superior leadership skills
• Bachelor degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
• Experience in database management
Bid Submission Deadline: August 9, 2019
Project Assignment Commencement: August 16th 2019
MIS Selection Process Deadline: November 1st 2019
We are offering internship opportunities in our Customer Care department under our Patient Guide Program. If you would like or know someone that would excel in a fast paced environment, providing assistance to our patients and thereby picking valuable experience, please reach our Human Resources Department TODAY at email@example.com.
– Records Management
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org