Nakasero Hospital is a private hospital that was started by a group of Consultant Doctors in 2009 who came together with a goal of setting up a world class hospital that would meet the healthcare needs of Ugandans and East Africans who were seeking medical treatment outside the region, due to the gap in quality healthcare services in the country.
In all we do, we must remember this background and uphold this goal, guided by the vision, mission and values of the hospital.
Our Mission is to provide quality, sustainable, compassionate health care by leveraging local and international talent and state-of-the-art technology.
As such we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Stores Supervisor – Maternity Cover for a period of (3) three Months.
Interested candidates should be able to manage the functioning of all stores within the Hospital.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Maintain stock, supplies and inventories and consistently updating a list of inventory purchased and those issued out.
• Order supplies according to the needs of the various departments.
• Provide overall supervision and management of stores operations including the performance of all stores clerks.
• Liaise with the Finance and Procurement departments for fast supplies, delivery purchase and payment.
• Ensure work orders are correct and fully completed and that all stock is allocated to the right end user.
• Write and maintain accurate written procedures for all inventory control processes and functions.
• Produce weekly reports to ensure that key critical areas of stock system are controlled, discrepancies addressed and resolved.
• Check received stock against invoices
• Ensure integrity and accuracy in stock management processes.
• Plan future capacity requirements updates so as to avoid unplanned purchases.
• Manage the asset register and ensure it is up to date at all times.
• Schedule and manage stock take in all areas of the organization.
• Performs additional responsibilities.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership and team building skills.
• Aggressive anticipation of impacts of workload.
• Willingness to work some longer hours during peak periods.
• Self-motivated .
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to organize time, manage diverse activities and meet deadlines under pressure.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A degree in stores management or an equivalent is required
• Previous supervisory experience required.
• Minimum of 2 year working experience in stores required.
Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should submit their applications addressed to the Human Resource Manager at the HR office or email email@example.com no later than 30th October 2020, 5.00pm.
Nakasero Hospital provides an equal opportunity for all qualified persons and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, ethnicity, tribe, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Canvassing or lobbying by an applicant directly or indirectly in connection with any appointment shall disqualify the applicant.
Nakasero Hospital does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.