Open/Close Menu Quality Care With Compassion

Our breast cancer awareness campaign in partnership with Diva Taxi, during the month of October, ended on a positive note. We saw ladies between the ages of 20-40years and 60% of them were found to have no issues. The remaining 40% were scheduled for further tests and we wish them well! Don’t hesitate, get yourself checked out today. #KnowEarly #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth

CategoryUncategorized
Write a comment:

*

Your email address will not be published.

For emergency cases        +256 393 224 681